Country Cover Club Re-Enactment Membership & Insurance
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR DATE OF BIRTH IS ADDED TO THE NOTES WHEN CHECKOUT IS DONE IN ORDER FOR US TO SET UP YOUR POLICY
Play at a non UKARA Registered site?
I am A Re-enactor?
Then you need cover to purchase replica Firearms.
In order to purchase a replica Firearm you must hold public liability insurance or be a member of a site that has public liability insurance in place to cover you.
In these uncertain times don’t get left behind because your site has closed or has allowed their site insurance to lapse.
Get yourself covered and enjoy all these great benefits for just £32.95 per year.
- £12 million Public Liability Cover
- £10,000 Personal Accident Cover
- £100,000 Legal Expenses Cover
- 24-Hour Revocation of License and Legal Advice Helpline
- FREE Personal Accident and Injury Solicitors Service
- FREE Consultation with Specialist Shotgun, Firearms, Explosives and License Revocation Solicitor
Cover is provided for the most comprehensive range of country sports in the UK including Shooting, Hunting, Fishing, Falconry, Ferreting, Working with Dogs, Archery, Re-Enactment, Rambling, Conservation and much more! Please visit the Country Sports Insurance page for a complete list of Insured Activities and full details of each Insurance Benefit.
Insurance Benefits are valid across the UK and Republic of Ireland. Cover across the European Union, Worldwide cover and a range of other Optional Insurance Benefits are also available.
- Discounted Gun Dog & Pet Insurance with C³ partners Vet Sure
- £5 off Firearms & Shotgun License Medicals
- Member only deals at Shooting Grounds and Ranges
- Exclusive Discounts at participating Country Sports Stores
- Popular Supplier and Venue Privileges
- Great rates on Private Medical Insurance for every C³ Member and their family
- Regular e-Newsletter featuring news and Members’ only deals
View the Member Benefits page for a complete list of additional benefits