DOUBLE BELL – AK74 Tactical Assault Rifle – Black
019 model is a representative of a series of assault rifles by Double Bell based on the classic Soviet construction. ASG replicas by Double Bell have been assembled in a very solid way and they are made of steel sheet. Steel parts include the receiver, dust cover, gas pipe, fire mode selector plate, gas block, muzzle device and a trigger guard. Remaining metal elements were made of a uniform alloy of zinc and aluminium. Only the pistol grip and the stock were made from polymer – exactly as in the live firearm original.
The replica has a quick spring change system that makes it possible to adjust the muzzle velocity to our needs without having to disassemble the gearbox frame.
The replica comes with a polymer, Hi-Cap magazine with a capacity of up to 500 BBs.
– the receiver and many elements made of steel
– gas pipe with RIS / Picatinny mounting rail
– tactical handguard with RIS / Picatinny rails
– polymer stock folding to the side of the receiver
– “dovetail joint” side mounting rail
– silencer based on the left-handed, 14 mm thread
– durable, ball 8 mm bearing gearbox V3
– quick spring change system
– realistic construction based on pins and levers
The set does not include a battery or a charger.
The set includes:
– User’s manual