EON V2 Gearbox Shell
A lightweight and very durable gearbox shell manufactured by the renowned Polish brand Gate. Made out of 7075 T6 Aluminum using CNC technology As stated by the manufacturer, the push displacement of 570 MPa is an ideal tool for power tuning.
What’s included? With the purchase of the EON V2 gearbox, we receive a Firmware Upgrade card, which allows for a free upgrade of the ETU by 1 level, i.e. with the current Advanced version, you can upgrade the firmware to the Expert level. Another important feature for all Gate ETU owners is a lifetime warranty for the Gearbox.
Note! The manufacturer does not recommend using cylinder heads equipped with an external dampener, damage caused in this way is not covered by the warranty.
– Designed for 8 mm bearings
– Inspection windows for each sprocket to facilitate shimming
– Inspection window for AOE correction
– Inspection window for manual setting of the Pre-Cocking
– Reinforced structure
– Compatible with most V2 parts available on the market
– Compatibility with VFC double-sided selectors
– Compatible with the Specna Arms spring guides and the Specna Arms ESA2 spring replacement system
– Compatible with most receivers available on the market.
– Gearbox shell
– Spring guide
– Set of gearbox screws
– Firmware upgrade tab