G&G – CM16 Assault Rifle Replica Wild Hog13.5″ – Black
- Manufacturer G&G
- Velocity [FPS]~410
- Propulsion / Powered by Electric
- Gearbox versionv2 Gearbox
- Type of fire Single, auto, 3-shot burst
- Diameter of bearings in GB [mm]8
- Inner barrel length [mm]357
- Weight [g]2350
- Magazine type Hi-Cap magazine
- Magazine capacity [pcs]~300
- Hop-Up Yes
- Blow Back No
- Automatic electric guns Assault rifles/Carbines
- Made of plastic + metal
- A CM16 Wild Hog 13.5″ assault rifle replica by G&G made as a part of the Combat Machine project whose aim is to deliver high quality replicas at a price that may be considered economic. Combat Machine replicas are characteristic for their highest, distinctive of G&G products craftsmanship, reliability and high quality of materials used. The main factor that allows to reduce the price is the use of a high quality fibreglass reinforced polymer instead of metal.Polymer parts include: the body, pistol grip, stock and muzzle device. Metal parts on the other hand include: KeyMod handguard, outer barrel, spring slide, latches and majority of small elements.
The replica is perfect for operating on a medium range with a muzzle velocity of ~400 FPS. The implemented top RIS rail allows for the attachment of any optical sight, whereas a telescopic stock, which holds the battery, allows for adjustment of the replica to the preferences of an individual user. The set includes a kit of flip-up iron sights.
The GB aside from typical for G&G high quality parts is equipped with an innovative ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) system. The system supplements the role of the MOSFET circuit. Due to electronic operation of the trigger, the system has gained a remarkable responsiveness to the trigger. Each pull results in a full operation cycle of the GB.
The ETU system has the ability to program fire modes. The user by default has the access to SAFE – SEMI – FULL AUTO – 3 round burst modes. The programming process is trivial – the user needs only to select the SEMI option and pull the trigger for 10 seconds. Once that is done, the third option of the fire mode selector will initiate the selected mode.
The set does not include a battery or a charger.
The set includes:
– cleaning rod