G&G – CMF-16 Carbine Replica – Black
CMF-16 by G&G Armament is a replica that belongs to Combat Machine series. The carbine was made mainly of durable polymer, including elements such as the receiver, handguard, muzzle device and the stock. Small elements of the replica such as the external barrel and the buffer tube were made of aluminium while the magazine and the shell ejection window flap were made of steel.
The replica features two electronic systems: MOSFET (newest, 4th generation) and ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) – that extend the replica’s lifetime and improve parameters such as the trigger reaction time or rate of fire, inform about low battery charge as well as a possible damage to the gearbox. In addition, ETU enables programming fire modes, including a 3-5 BB burst.
– lightweight construction made of durable polymer
– electronic ETU system
– MOSFET 4th Gen.
– operational bolt-catch
– double-sided fire mode selector, magazine release button and mock bolt carrier release button
– RIS / Picatinny mounting rails located on top of the receiver and the handguard
– M-LOK handguard
– QD tactical sling swivels
– SF stock with adjustable length
– rotary Hop-Up chamber
– barrel with a 14 mm CCW thread
– G&G G2 gearbox mounted on 8 mm ball bearings
– quick spring change system
– 18000 RPM motor
The replica comes with a steel, Hi-Cap magazine with a capacity of up to 450 BBs.
The set does not include a battery or a charger.
The set includes:
– cleaning rod
– User’s manual