G&G – PRK9L Carbine Replica – Black
PRK9 series of replicas by the known and well-liked G&G Armament includes incredibly interesting constructions that are hybrids of a classic AK and a submachine gun. The carbine was made mostly of metal, including elements such as the lid, foldable stock, charging handle and fire mode selector were made of steel. The pistol grip and magazine were made of polymer.
The replica features two electronic systems: MOSFET and ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) – that extend the replica’s lifetime and improve parameters such as the trigger reaction time or rate of fire, inform about low battery charge as well as a possible damage to the gearbox. In addition, ETU enables programming fire modes, including a 3-5 BB burst.
– electronic ETU system
– MOSFET unit
– lightweight, aluminum M-LOK handguard
– RIS / Picatinny mounting rails on the dust cover and gas pipe cover
– steel frame stock, foldable to the side
– profiled pistol grip
– rotary Hop-Up chamber
– barrel with a 14 mm CCW thread
– room for a stick type battery under the dust cover (DEANS / T-connect connector)
– gearbox V3 mounted on 8 mm ball bearings
– short 25000 RPM motor
The replica is powered by a dedicated, polymer Mid-Cap magazine with a capacity of 40 BBs.
The set does not include a battery or a charger.