SPECNA ARMS – SA-J09 EDGE Carbine Replica – Black
Specna Arms EDGE replica line includes a variety of solutions and technology not seen in other replicas on the market. It is a series that emphasises excellent external workmanship, solutions that increase the adaptability of the replica, extend its lifespan, simplify diagnostics of a failure, and promote the option of power adjustment. Straight out of the box, you get a replica that does not need any alteration; nevertheless, if modifications are desired, they will be quite easy.
The Specna Arms J-Series carbine replica are mostly comprised of steel. The receiver, dust cover, external barrel, trigger guard, magazine latch, firing mode selector plate, gas pipe, muzzle device, tactical sling loop on the stock, rear sight, cleaning rod, stock latch, stock pad, and pins and rivets are all made of steel. The other metal pieces were created from a zinc and aluminium alloy, and an unique coating was employed to give the replica a highly realistic appearance. The folding stock, pistol grip, magazine, handguard, and gas pipe shroud were all composed of polymer, much like the original live firearm.
– receiver made of a steel sheet
– steel, one-piece external barrel
– metal Hop-Up chamber
– precision, internal barrel with a diameter of 6.03 mm
– quick spring exchange system Enter & Convert™
– additional M90 main spring included in set
– muzzle device mounted on 24 mm CW / 14 mm CCW thread
– “dovetail joint” side mounting rail
– realistic construction in VFC system based on pins, levers and pegs.
– plenty of room for a Stick battery under the dust cover (LiPo ready)
– full stock, foldable to the side of the receiver
– magwell spacer insert to faster magazine reload
– originally designed mid-cap S-MAG magazines
The quick spring swap mechanism Enter & Convert introduced in J-Series carbine replicas provides a swift and quick adjustment of the replica’s power to the circumstances expected on the playing field without the need for access to a workshop or a set of special equipment. After removing the gearbox from the replica’s body, the spring change takes literally seconds – all that is necessary is to remove the guide and spring through the aperture in the gearbox frame.
This replica are compatible with the majority of magazines manufactured by Cyma, JG, E&L, and Bolt; however, utilising other brands of magazines may need some changes. The kit contains two original polymer S-MAG mid-cap magazines, each holding 130 BBs.