Salient Arms International by APS M870 Shotgun – CNC Steel – Shell Ejecting
Because of the high demand, APS is now re-launching the MKI system, we call it CAM MKIII. MKIII is an improved version of CAM870 MKI, it is still using push pin system, but internal is modified to make sure no real gun parts or shot shells could be used. The body receiver and its cradle are re-designed, so that baddies can’t interchange them with real shotgun parts.
With the help of extended push pin, CAM MKIII could give you 330 ~ 360 FPS, it is more powerful than the old MKI system. CAM MKIII shotgun are 100% compatible with MKI shells and Smart Shot shells. Smart shot shells allow user to fill gas directly through the valve. With the use of either 88g cylinder adapter or paintball cylinder adapter, the filling is 3 times faster than the old MKI system.
SAI870 Shotgun Salient Arms International Authorized Product.
You shouldn’t have any doubt about Salient Arms Products. SAI has long been famous in making upgrade parts for real firearms. Nowadays, SAI is a trademark of high quality upgrade and innovation. In 2016, APS granted the license from EMG and SAI to make a superb 870 that is designed for the perfectionist. This shotgun featuring:
- New Titanium Coated Push Pin MKIII Bolt
- Barrel mount with Rail Adapter
- Stainless Steel Carrier Plate
- Modified loading Port
- Fibre Optic Front Sight
- Salient Arms Licensed Trademark
- Calibre: 6mm BB
- Outer barrel size: 18mm
- Energy Source: Co2 Charge to the shell
- Velocity: 330 ~ 360 FPS @ 0.2g BB x 12 (Shower Mode)
- Maximum Range: 20 Meters
- Effective Range: 12 Meters
- Fire Selector: Safe / Fire
- Plastic Hand Grip
- Metal Body
- Rate of Fire: Pump Action Single Shot
- Shell Capacity : 7 + 1 Rounds
- Length 100cm(L) x 12cm(H) x 3.8cm(W)
- Weight: 2.7 kg