SPECNA ARMS – J08 Edge Carbine Replica – Wood/Black
The EDGE line of replicas from Specna Arms combines a variety of features and technologies that are difficult to find in other competing products. It is a series that emphasises excellent exterior craftsmanship, solutions that increase the replica’s adaptability, lengthen its lifespan, simplify malfunction diagnosis, and make it easier to tune the replica’s power. You receive a duplicate that is ready to use right out of the box; however, modifications are not necessary and can be done quite easily if they are.
– receiver made of a steel sheet
– steel, one-piece external barrel
– metal Hop-Up chamber
– precision, internal barrel with a diameter of 6.03 mm
– quick spring exchange system Enter & Convert™
– the set includes additional M90 main spring
– muzzle device mounted on 24 mm CW / 14 mm CCW thread
– “dovetail joint” side mounting rail
– realistic construction in VFC system based on pins, levers and pegs.
– plenty of room for a Stick battery under the dust cover (LiPo ready)
– frame stock, foldable to the side of the receiver
– elements made of natural, lacquered wood
– magwell spacer insert to faster magazine reload
– originally designed mid-cap S-MAG magazines
Without access to a workshop or a set of specialised tools, the simple spring exchange system Enter & Convert used in J-Series carbine replicas provides a speedy and quick adjustment of the replica’s power to the conditions anticipated on the playing field. After the gearbox has been removed from the replica’s body, changing the spring just takes a few seconds; all that is needed is to remove the guide and spring through the gearbox frame’s aperture.
The majority of magazines made by Cyma, JG, E&L, and Bolt can be used with the J-Series; however, utilising magazines from other brands may require some adjustments. Two original, polymer S-MAG mid-cap magazines with 130 BBs each are included in the set.