S&T – Type 64 – Black/Wood
The Howa Type 64 Battle Rifle is a Japanese combat rifle used exclusively by the Japanese Self-Defence Forces and the Japanese Coast Guard. The Type 64 was never exported due to Japan’s strict export laws and regulations. The rifle was replaced by the more advanced Howa Type 89 from 1989 to 1990, but is still in service with various types of Self Defense Forces and the Japanese Coast Guard. The replica was made with an utmost attention to detail using aluminium and natural wood as the materials.
– pistol grip and stock made out of wood
– 6.04mm inner barrel, 500mm long
– Quick spring change system
– 18000 RPM Short Axel engine
– dedicated gearbox with 8mm ball bearings
– Integrated foldable bipod
Included in box:
– ~ 380 BB hi-cap magazine.
– User manual
Note! The set does not include a battery or a charger.