GATE – Titan V2 Advanced Full Set, Rear Wiring, Controller Set
Drop-In MOSFET type TITAN™ V2 controller set transforms an AEG into an advanced training replica. It provides a tactical advantage thanks to a lightning-fast trigger reaction time with the ability to modify the replica and adapt it to every mission with the help of 20 available functions. This is the most advanced and top model by GATE.
TITAN™ V2 controller will breathe new life into an ASG electric replica.
TITAN module in ADVANCED version features unlocked access to all software functions using the GATE Control Station.
TITAN™ provides new possibilities:
– Trigger sensitivity adjustment
– Pre-cocking boost – adjustment of the time that the spring is being kept pulled (shortens the time between a squeeze of the trigger and firing)
– Adjustment of fire mode selector modes
– Burst mode
– Fire rate adjustment
– Notifies about a low battery level
– Protects battery from damage
– “Sniper delay”
– Full cycle detection
– AUG mode – the ability to set two trigger sensitivities (semi and full-auto)
More comprehensive description of TITAN™ controller:
TRIGGER SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
Five sensors that allow controlling the trigger sensitivity. There is no need to disassemble the replica, all that is necessary is to use the Tactical Programmer Card or GATE™ control station. It will allow adapting the replica to the skills and individual preferences of the User.
CONFIGURABLE FIRE MODE SELECTOR (GEN. 2)
Two sensors can be programmed in three ways to select one of 6 functions:
– SAFE-SEMI-BURST*/AUTO (short squeeze-and-hold – BURST, long trigger squeeze-and-hold AUTO)
– SAFE-BURST*-AUTO (SAFE via a rapid mode selection, when: SAFE-SEMI-SAFE)
*BURST means firing a series of rounds.
The set includes:
– TITAN Drop-In module in ADVANCED firmware version
– assembly kit
– Micro-USB cable
– USB-C cable
– Quick Start Guide (English)
– TITAN patch