TM-06 Rip-Off Medpack -MAPA®
Tactical equipment in the unique MAPA® camouflage intended for civilian users and members of shooting and defense organizations. Intended for users who are interested in the military, who actively spend their time outdoors in difficult terrain and difficult, extreme conditions.
Features of the medical pouch:
– Camouflage MAPA B
– Material: Cordura 560 laminate
– Laser-made MOLLE mounting system
– Two-way YKK® zipper facilitates quick and easy access to contents
– Elastic tapes stabilizing the equipment
– Additional buckle protection
– Small hook and loop panel with a cross
– Weight: 230 g
– Dimensions: 190 x 160 x 70 mm
– Made in Poland.
Przedsiębiorstwo Sprzętu Ochronnego MASKPOL SA is a leading manufacturer of protective equipment and gear, which is part of the Polish Armaments Group.
The company has been operating on the market since the 1960s, offering high-quality protective equipment for the Polish Army and other countries.
The MAPA® pattern was designed at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk. The camouflage is the result of many years of studying the European natural environment and a rare combination of a macro and micro-pattern. MAPA® has received very positive feedback from soldiers and hobbyists due to its innovative design and high masking properties.