TOKYO MARUI – AKS47 Type 3 (Next Generation)
● Shoot & Recoil Engine: The AKS47 Type 3 “recoil shock” system provides a recoil and imitates the bolt movement every shots. The air gun is equipped with a system that stops the shooting once the magazine is empty to increase real and functions of the replica.
● Bolt Release System: Once the magazine is empty the AKS47 Type 3 will stop shooting. The shooter will need to put a new magazine full of BBs and rack the bolt to allow the gun to shoot again, an action that increases the realism of the replica.
● Metal Parts: The lower receiver and other parts are made from die-cast metal or stamped steel.
● Surface Finish: The lower receiver has been coated with “defric coat” that mimics the bluing of the original AKs body. The handguard and the stock have an evry realistic wood-like finish.
● Adjustable Front & Rear Sight: The front sight can be adjusted in height and from right to left using a tool that is included. The rear sight is also adjustable in height like every other AKs.
● Muzzle: The muzzle protection piece is attached to a 14mm CCW thread on which can be attached a silencer.
● Stamped steel magazine: A 90 rounds stamped steel magazine is included with the AKS47 Type 3 (magazine that allows the auto-stop system / the AK74 type magazine are not compatible)
– 1 Tokyo Marui AKS47 Type3
– 1 Standard magazine (90 rds)
– 1 Safety cap
– 1 User manual
– 1 BB loader tube
– 1 Cleaning rod