TOKYO MARUI – M4A1 MWS
- Powerful Blow back: The 19mm cylinder gives the M4 MWS a powerful blowback and a stable shot.
- Durability: In order to be able to withstand over time the powerful blowback that the M4 MWS provides, the different parts of the replica have been carefully studied. Thus the Z-System improves the longevity of the bolt catch (bolt catch), the “piston absorb” and the “friction relief bolt roller” reduce the impact of the bolt cycle on the internal parts, the “barrel clamp” as to him ensures the stability of the barrel and prevents it from loosening.
- Realistic Gimmicks: The different characteristic aspects of the M4 model are reproduced on the M4 MWS, the loading lever to chamber the first ball, the bolt stop at the end of the magazine and the push button for reloading, a retractable stock ( enhanced stock) in 6 positions, etc. Summary disassembly is also realistic.
- Metal RAS: The RAS (Rail Adaptor System) type hand guard is equipped with 4 20mm Picatinny type rails which allow the installation of a large number of accessories such as tactical lights, vertical handles, etc. The internal shield plates (heat shield) are also present.
- Cerakote: The upper receiver (upper part of the body) and the lower receiver (lower part) are treated with Cerakote paint which is a treatment material used on real weapons for flawless durability.
- Adjustable Front & Rear Sights: The front sight (handlebar) is adjustable in height thanks to a specific tool provided, the rear sight (target) can be adjusted in height as well as in drift thanks to the buttons present on the part.
- Muzzle Options: The flame hider rests on a 14mm counterclockwise thread on which a silencer can be installed.
- Aluminium Diecast Magazine: With a capacity of 35 shots, its die cast metal design resists cooling well. Its weight is equivalent to that of the actual charger when filled.