Trident Mk-II M SPR Carbine Replica
The Trident Mk-II M SPR manufactured by Krytac is a top-tier replica, both internally and externally. The manufacturer made sure that the replica would satisfy even the most demanding of airsoft players. The replica is ready to use “straight out of the box”.
Krytac replicas are distinguished by high quality components and top-tier assembly. The model is very compact and well fitted. The sling swivel, the muzzle break and the pins are made of chemically blackened steel. The body, the front, the outer barrel and the stock guide are made out of black anodized aluminum.
Krytac is the airsoft branch of the firearms manufacturer – KRISS ARMS. The manufacturer decided to emphasize this fact by applying the KRISS ARMS markings on most of the replica’s elements. Licensed parts are the KRISS® TR213 M-LOK rail front, the KRISS® flip up iron sights, the ergonomic pistol grip, dummy bolt slide and a stock with a 6-position guide.
The heart of the replica is a reinforced gearbox with an integrated MOSFET system, 8 mm bearings and a quick spring replacement system. The replica’s operation reliability is at a very high level, as evidenced by the silent operation of the mechanisms and very stable FPS values.
Features of the replica:
– Very well-balanced and compact design
– M-LOK Front -6-position stock with a rubber butt-plate
– KRISS ARMS markings
– Double-sided firing selector
– Functional Bolt-Catch
– Flip-up sights
– Double-sided steel sling swivel mount
Inside the replica you will find:
– 8mm ball bearings
– Quick spring change system
– Frame with a window to check AOE
– MOSFET chip – Tightened cylinder head with rubber bumper
– Reinforced gears – Reinforced piston with 4 metal teeth
– Rotary hop – up chamber
– 6,03mm Precision Barrell
The set includes:
– MidCap magazine 150 rds
– RIS rails in the M-LOK system
– F plug to Mini-Tamiya adapter
– Ramrod – User manual